We are looking for a part 2 Architectural Assistant that is experienced in AutoCad, Sketchup and Revit, with an immediate start.
You will be working in a team that has a depth of experience designing a wide range of building projects. From schools to hospices, High Street brands to churches, historic refurbishments to new buildings.
Your work will be varied. You will work on all stages of design and construction. The projects will include small to medium retail fit outs and larger new build projects. We are a small team so all aspects of the operation of the practice would be open for you participate in.
Essential skills and attributes
- Degree and masters qualified in Architecture or RIBA Part I and II equivalent
- Strong design and presentational skills
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to work and willingness to flex to the needs of our clients.
- Fit into a small but dedicated team.
- Have excellent English and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Sketchup with some experience in Revit
- Must already have a right to work in the UK
- Proficient in Revit
- Industry experience of or interest in Retail / Hospitality / Ecclesiastical projects
How to apply
Please send a CV together with a covering letter and portfolio of your work to: email@example.com
The covering letter should explain:
- Your motivation for working at Allen Associates.
- Your skills in Revit and or Sketchup.
- The type of projects you have experience in.
Candidates should please include their portfolios in a single PDF file(10mb max).
No Agencies please.